Healthone Network, Inc. offers you a career that is challenging yet rewarding. We encourage all applicants from the United Stated to apply and strive with us. We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY company, and we consider all races, genders as long as they are eligible to work in the United States of America.
In this modern age, a career which requires eight hours of sitting at a desk and facing the computer would typically bring a salary which is enough to bring food to our table, pay the rent, and that’s all. But definitely like everyone on this planet, we want something better! Something that will provide our needs and the luxuries that we have been dreaming of. How then do we achieve this dream job?
It begins with the decision to step away from the conventional ways of earning. And it is followed by the action to realize goals. “Everything worthwhile has a price, sometimes in time, sometimes in money… but mostly in an effort.” And surely, with Healthone Network you are a step away from this goal. Now, do you still choose to do nothing?
Who can join us?
• 18-40 years old
• Fresh graduates, housewives, salesmen, professionals
• Open minded
• Willing to learn and apply effective ideas
• Have outstanding interpersonal skills
What can we offer you?
• High level of earnings where you are proportionately rewarded for your high-level efforts
• Travel and recognition opportunities
• High level of support and training plus personality development
• An entrepreneurial opportunity
• Leadership and development opportunities
• Expansion of networks as you meet new people
• Strong team alliance and the opportunity to work with a variety of specialists
• If you want to live an affluent lifestyle borne out of a full-time career, then we will bring you there.
Like most anything in life, your career is what you make of it. Be it spectacular or mediocre, the point is you have the chance to adopt the attitude of hard work, healthy habits, and activities that will get you to where you want to go.
• Ask yourself if you can experience self-control. Are you a self-starter? Can you handle the “No”?
• If you have what it takes to be successful, then this career is for you.
In this type of job, being RESILIENT is a must. You will be turned down many times and to become successful in this job is not easy. Here are some tips on what to expect to become a good Insurance Agent.
Here is a video of what you should know before pursuing a career as an insurance agent
It can be real SLOW GOING at first…
This is not like any other jobs in the service industry or retail where you have to follow a fixed schedule to work and to earn money. Unlike those other occupations, you seemed to control how and when you work. The longer you stick around in selling Healthone Network, the easier and more it gets, thanks to referrals and residuals.
….But Plenty Of Opportunities
If you’re serious about selling life insurance for a living, here’s one positive. It’s a job seeker’s market. Major insurers have watched their workforces decrease from their late 20th century peaks. Some agencies going from having tens of thousands of agents on the payroll to having merely a couple of thousand. A little thing called the internet is primarily responsible for this. Incredibly, there was a time not that long ago when you couldn’t buy a simple term policy at the click of a button. Today’s health insurance agents, though far fewer in number than they were a generation ago, thus have to specialize more than ever.